Rotary Furnace is an advanced equipment that is designed for the pyroprocessing of the metal or process material. The furnace is used to treat the material under high temperature in a continuous process. The material that undergoes for the pyroprocessing in this furnace can be cement, lime, alumina, iron ore pellets, and various others. This furnace is ergonomically designed and manufactured with the help of cutting-edge tools and technology, therefore, the top-notch performance and extended durability of the product is ensured. Moreover, our patrons can approach us to get the Rotary Furnace at the cost-effective price.
ACME Co., Ltd is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Rotary Furnace worldwide. It is developed with advanced equipment and is designed for the pyroprocessing of the metal or process material. It is ergonomically designed and manufactured with the help of cutting-edge tools therefore; the great performance and extended durability of the furnace are ensured. We offer the furnace to our patrons at the cost-effective price.
It is a cylindrical vessel, inclined slightly to the horizontal, which is rotated slowly on its axis. The material is fed into the upper end of the cylinder, kiln rotates and the material gradually moves down and may undergo a certain amount of stirring and mixing.
- It is mainly used for metal salt calcination and metal oxide reduction process, such as APT calcination, blue tungsten reduction, etc. It treats the material under high temperature in a continuous process. The material that undergoes for the pyroprocessing can be cement, iron ore pellets, lime, alumina and various others.
- To prevent eddy currents it is usually situated on an east/west axis
- Customized size and configuration
- It uses a rotary tube which results in good powder fluidity
- The loading and unloading type assures good sealing performance
- Low gas consumption with gas recycling
- Full automatic loading and unloading is available
- Stable product quality and low labor force
- It has a remote control operation, remote program update functions and remote malfunction diagnosis
- Refractory material can be silicate aluminum fiber, alumina ceramic fiber or high alumina brick
- Heater material can be 0Cr21Al6Nb or 0Cr27Al7Mo2
- Tube material can be SUS304, SUS310S, RA330 or RA600
- Fill sealing or graphite + metal sealing
- Loading type can be vacuum feeding, vibration feeding or manual feeding
- Operation panel can be a touch screen, simulation screen or industrial computer
- PLC can be of OMRON or Siemens
- Temperature controller can be of SHIMADEN or EUROTHERM
- Thermocouple can be C-type, S-type or N-type
- Paperless recorder or paper recorder of foreign brand or Chinese brand
- Electric components can be of CHINT, Schneider or Siemens
ACME Technology park, MuYun Industrial Zone, Economic Development Zone, Changsha, Hunan, 410118, China