Vacuum Graphitization Furnace offered by us is widely demanded furnace in the domestic market. The furnace is used in the chemical plants, manufacturing industries, etc. for the controlled heat treatment of the graphite. Owing to its precisely engineered assembling parts and components, this furnace ensures longevity and does not need frequent maintenance for its uninterrupted functioning. The graphitization is done under the absence of the air or other gases, therefore, there is no risk of contamination or oxidization during the heat treatment. We are offering Vacuum Graphitization Furnace to our clients at the budget-friendly price.
This Vertical Vacuum Graphitization Furnace manufactured by ACME Co., Ltd is widely demanded in the market. It is used for the controlled heat treatment of the graphite. Because of its precisely engineered assembling parts and components, this vacuum furnace ensures longevity and does not need frequent maintenance for its non-stop functioning.
The graphitization is done under the absence of the air or other gases so there is no risk of contamination or oxidization during the heat treatment. We are offering this furnace to our esteemed clients at the budget-friendly price.
- It is mainly used for high temperature graphitization treatment of C/C, graphite, carbon fiber insulation refractory materials. The furnace is used in the chemical plants, manufacturing industries, etc.
- It uses electrical resistance heating with low energy consumption and its working zone size is not limited by crucible size
- It will be designed to fit multiple temperature control zones for large size furnace, to improve the temperature uniformity
- To shorten the production cycle it can be equipped with an external rapid cooling system
- It has top load and bottom load type; clients can choose one of them according to the process requirements and workshop sizes
- Furnace door can be a hydraulic lift or mechanical lift, swing open or parallel open (large size door), manual tight or auto lock-ring tight
- Furnace vessel can be made of all carbon steel or total stainless steel
- Furnace hot zone can be of refractory brick + ceramic fiber
- Heating element and muffle can be of Graphite or C/C composite material
- Process gas system can be volume or mass flow-meter, manual value or auto value, foreign brand or Chinese brand
- Vacuum pump and gauge can be of foreign brand or Chinese brand
- PLC can be of OMRON or Siemens
- Temperature controller can be of SHIMADEN or EUROTHERM
- Thermocouple can be W-Re type, S-type or R-type
- HMI can be simulation screen or touch screen
- Electric components can be of CHINT, Schneider or Siemens
ACME Technology park, MuYun Industrial Zone, Economic Development Zone, Changsha, Hunan, 410118, China